What's not to love about cartoons? From Calvin & Hobbes, to the Peanuts, to superhero comics of Superman and Spider-man, back to Looney Tunes. Cartoons have been my life since I was a baby. Until fourth grade, I wanted to be an inventor like Doc Brown, but I had no sense of mechanics or math or anything one would need to actual invent anything. But I drew everything. It was only a matter of time before I fully embraced my drawing. Since then I've created characters like Tick, cartoon T.C. & Jason, and countless others.

Friday, February 25, 2011

TheTangledKing'sFasterBurlesqueLoveandOtherDrugsSpeech



While trying to come up with this week's comic, I sat considering my many options, and my mind went to many strange and interesting places. I thought to myself how weirded out someone might be if they could see into my head and witness the process. That led me pretty quickly to this. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment