What's not to love about cartoons? From Calvin & Hobbes, to the Peanuts, to superhero comics of Superman and Spider-man, back to Looney Tunes. Cartoons have been my life since I was a baby. Until fourth grade, I wanted to be an inventor like Doc Brown, but I had no sense of mechanics or math or anything one would need to actual invent anything. But I drew everything. It was only a matter of time before I fully embraced my drawing. Since then I've created characters like Tick, cartoon T.C. & Jason, and countless others.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Life As We Know It's Kind of a Funny Story


This doesn't have a thing to do with the movies other than the titles. In my imagination, life as I know it really is a funny thing. I can find humor in the oddest moments, and my imagination will take me on wild fantasies that, if one could crack into my mind, one might be surprised at what they find. Oddities galore.

With the drawings here, I am beginning a new style. It came about after the Claire drawing I did. I was inspired, and I think tcomics are going to be going to greater places now.

No comments:

Post a Comment