What's not to love about cartoons? From Calvin & Hobbes, to the Peanuts, to superhero comics of Superman and Spider-man, back to Looney Tunes. Cartoons have been my life since I was a baby. Until fourth grade, I wanted to be an inventor like Doc Brown, but I had no sense of mechanics or math or anything one would need to actual invent anything. But I drew everything. It was only a matter of time before I fully embraced my drawing. Since then I've created characters like Tick, cartoon T.C. & Jason, and countless others.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The A-team

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...


Andy as Lieutenant Templeton "Faceman" Peck

Jason as Colonel John "Hannibal" Smith

T.C. as Captain H.M. "Howling Mad" Murdock

Tim as Sergeant First Class Bosco Albert B.A. "Bad Attitude" Baracus

No comments:

Post a Comment