What's not to love about cartoons? From Calvin & Hobbes, to the Peanuts, to superhero comics of Superman and Spider-man, back to Looney Tunes. Cartoons have been my life since I was a baby. Until fourth grade, I wanted to be an inventor like Doc Brown, but I had no sense of mechanics or math or anything one would need to actual invent anything. But I drew everything. It was only a matter of time before I fully embraced my drawing. Since then I've created characters like Tick, cartoon T.C. & Jason, and countless others.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"They mostly come at night... mostly."


So, I've been asked about my process. It's not much, but here's a brief glimpse and explanation. Each comic starts as a quick sketch with stick figures with a highlighter. I then go straight for the ink. After that, it's a simple matter of scanning, coloring in photoshop, and then to the internet and posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment